Play as COMs Operative Clara.
Hack the streets of Vegas Prime.
Decode a mysterious message.
Explore a sprawling metropolis.
In the future, humanity expands beyond its home planet, reaching deep into the stellar abyss. The lines between human and machine have blurred and Vegas Prime stands at the intersection, a utopian beacon of hope. Clara awakens from the cold of extended stasis into a disorienting world both familiar and foreign. Play the role of Clara as she struggles to recover a data burst from deep space, and as she battles friend and foe to uncover the secrets of this place called “Vegas Prime.”
- INVESTIGATE a futuristic, epic cyberpunk central story line.
- EXPLORE a deep, multi-platform metropolis full of rich NPCs.
- EXPERIENCE the countless side-story vignettes that drive life on Vegas Prime.
- PLAY Clara on the streets of Vegas Prime with familiar first person game play.
- CHOOSE the direction of Clara and her story, with branching dialog and story lines.
- CONTROL the world around you with an intuitive hacking system.
Clara’s primary action is to hack various electronic devices that are made available to her. Sometimes she uses her deck to tunnel into devices to acquire bits of the data bundle, and sometimes she uses it to attack data uplinks used by corporate hackers.
Hackable targets can be almost any electronic device, ranging from parking meters to unsuspecting com-units to security cameras, and are scanned by her NAV unit or added as waypoints automatically.
While she is hacking devices, she is able to use whatever illicit software she has picked up to help her. These can range from new improved dictionary lists, DDOS software, viruses, or the rare Quantum Brute Force application. These can speed up her attacks, slow down the opponent, cause disconnects, or other effects.
Target systems incorporate the signatures of these tools quickly, so each tool is single use. USE THEM WISELY!